Women are introduced to the Career Center during their initial appointment and are encouraged to utilize this resource area equipped with tools that strengthen their job search and professional development. All services are free of charge for every woman we serve.
Career Center Resources
- 4 desktop computers with internet access and Microsoft Office
- F R E E Online Classes
- Individual appointments for resume review and interview prep
- F R E E Printing
- Library of community resources and job openings
- Career Readiness and Professional Development workshops
- Network with peers, community partners and employers
For individual appointments with a career coach, please email Tiffany@indydfs.org.
Dress for Success Indianapolis has desktop computers for women that are in school or a training program or have received a job offer to work from home and do not have a computer. You must provide proof of course enrollment or completion or the job offer to qualify. Complete an application here.
Career Center Hours
Tuesday – Thursday: open computer lab and job leads: 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM. No appointment is needed for current clients.
Friday: Self-led resources: 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM. No appointment is needed for current clients.
Sign up below for the upcoming FREE workshops. You can view the description of each workshop below.
***Registration is FREE but RSVP is required – Register below to save your spot.***