Dress for Success Indianapolis’s (DFSI) mission is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and development tools to help them thrive in work and in life.
The Administrative Manager acts as the key frontline ambassador for Dress for Success Indianapolis and supports the Executive Director, as well as program staff, fostering agency relationships, and fundraising efforts. The Administrative Manager helps with routine and special projects, ensuring efficient office operations and maintains DFSI’s Salesforce database to track client and donor data. This position is ideal for an individual who wants to work for an organization with compassion, is personable, organized, professional and enjoys variety in their career.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Cici Conover at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
In this 40-hours per week, Monday through Friday role, responsibilities include:
• Supporting the Executive Director with routine tasks, and special projects/events, and preparing reports
• Client scheduling and coordinating with the referring agencies
• Managing office operations, including ordering supplies, handling all accounts receivable, invoicing, distributing mail, vendor management, answering and returning phone calls, and welcoming clients and guests
• Maintaining Salesforce database, including data entry, generation of reports, and mailing list
• Being a positive and enthusiastic representative of and advocate for Dress for Success Indianapolis and project a professional and positive personal image
• Performing additional tasks as requested
The skills and experience you need to help you be successful as the Administrator Manager include:
- A minimum of 3 years of administrative experience
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Database management and Office Suites experience (Salesforce preferred)
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organized, and ability to prioritize and keep track of multiple projects.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with diverse groups of people
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- HIGH LEVEL OF PASSION AND COMMITMENT TO THE DRESS FOR SUCCESS MISSION
Wage & Benefits
- $40,000-45,000 annually
- 403(b) plan (immediately available for employee contributions; employer contributions after one year)
- Health insurance
- Paid sick, vacation and personal leave
Dress for Success is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sec, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.