PNC is proud to recognize the tremendous value Dress for Success Indianapolis brings to women in the community re-entering the workforce. As the title sponsor of the annual Stepping Out in Style event for the past seven years, PNC understands that this organization brings many tangible and intangible benefits to young women in Indianapolis. The professional attire for job interviews and the hands-on job search assistance through the Career Development Center provide women around central Indiana the confidence to succeed and navigate her future career path. The impeccable staff and dedicated volunteers help women expand their network and act as an exceptional support team.
We know that many of the women who benefit Dress for Success Indianapolis are mothers who are working hard to transform their lives. PNC understands the many challenges that working mothers face and is dedicated to helping individuals achieve on the job and in their personal lives. We are thrilled that PNC continues to be recognized as one of Working Mother Magazine’s 100 Best Companies. Our commitment to supporting women in business is truly paramount.
PNC has a long-lasting commitment to the community, and it is a pleasure to work with such dedicated organizations like Dress for Success Indianapolis. It is organizations like Dress for Success that make Indianapolis a wonderful place to live, work, and achieve.
With more than 6 million consumer and small business customers across 19 states and the District of Columbia, the PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (www.pnc.com) is one of the nation’s largest diversified financial services organizations. In addition to retail and business banking, PNC provides residential mortgage banking, specialized services for corporations and government entities, and wealth and asset management services. This size and reach enable us to be a powerful advocate for women in business. More than 1,300 PNC-Certified Women’s Business Advocates support the achievement of women who own or run companies across our footprint. Advocates often also play leadership roles in organizations that connect and mentor businesswomen.
Additional examples of our support for women in business, both within our company and in the communities, we serve:
- Creating growth opportunities for women-owned companies by consciously diversifying our supply base and spending directly with Women Business Enterprises (WBEs).
- Sponsoring the Women Presidents’ Organization, The Committee of 200, ATHENAPowerLink and other businesswomen’s mentoring programs.
- Earning the National Association for Female Executives’ ranking among the Top 50 Companies for Executive Women.
- Providing resources for women in business, including our Insights for Women in Business
- To read more about our support for women in business or to connect with a PNC-Certified Women’s Business Advocate, visit pnc.com/women.