The Professional Women’s Group (PWG) is an ongoing program offered to help employed women develop skills and knowledge that can propel them to a sustainable career. Any woman that is currently employed is eligible to attend monthly Zoom meetings which feature speakers on a wide range of professional and personal development topics.
- 2nd Tuesday of each month, 6-8 PM
- Reservations required.
To get involved or for more information, contact Patricia at 317-940-3737 or email@example.com
Upcoming PWG Dates & Topics:
2022 Coming Soon!
Benefits of the PWG include:
- Access to mentoring and life coaching
- Peer networking and support
- Annual personal finance class
- Online learning platforms with a broad range of professional and personal development topics; courses are free, self-paced, accessible from anywhere
- Clothing from our boutique
- Connections to professionals and resources in the community
PWG Member comments about the group:
- “PWG has given me the willpower to advance in my career.”
- “I always learn something new to add to my career goals.”
- “Thanks to DFS and its programs…I will be moving into my own apartment next week!!! Thank you for giving me the necessary skill I need to achieve my goals and keep achieving in the future.”